17.10.19

Da-dum: a letter for "you"

To my dearest, dam.
If this shit ever reach you, i just want to say... sorry.

Sorry if i'm not what you expect me to be. Sorry if you feel that i give you chance but then i let you down. Sorry for telling your best friend, Los, about this because i was too confused. I still confused untill now, actually. Sorry i act like nothing happened. Sorry. Just sorry.

Everything that happened, all of it... really confused me. Sorry. It feels like i lost myself.

I don't need an apology from you, i have forgive you anyway. So now i want to apologize to you. I don't care how many girls before me, or how many more after me, i just want to say don't be reckless, don't be stupid, be careful, and be safe. I know you're not a stupid person, but idk.. well you know sometimes you just so dumb. I just want you to know that i'm okay. That's why i always pray for you, so you also be okay. There are still many things unsaid, many feelings hidden underneath, but...well just let it be.

I just want to say I'm sorry. You're one of that rare diamonds i've found in my life, that's why i hope we still be friends whatever happens. I hope we could be anything like we used to. You know i love you.


-lim-

No comments:

Post a Comment