23.10.19

Da-dum: please, make it stop spinning

The last two months was a very rough months for me. Today, was a very rough day for me. Tomorrow... i think it will just be the same. Having no one care for you. Yea, i'm just being my self, the hopeless pesimistic girl that stuck in a never ending tunnel without a light. You may care for me, but without action... i don't think it was a form of "care" that i hope for, that i need of.

"Why don't you just do it yourself?" You may ask. I can not. I used to do everything by myself. And i will not ask for help if i can do it alone. And i will not ask for help if i'm not this helpless. And i will not ask for help if i'm not feeling this hopeless. I just can't take it anymore. This pressure. This fucking memories that keep spinning inside my mind. This feelings i can't explain. I just don't know what to do. I don't know how to act. I just need you, to help me with this. But you don't. I don't even think you believe me. You only make it worse.

The last two months was a very rough months for me. I can't stop thinking of you. But you didn't even help me. I never get any better, because you don't care.

The last two months was a very rough months for me. Tomorrow...? I can't even think about this moment. What if i didn't make it untill the next second? What if i didn't make it? Will you happy because finally i'm gone? I always hope the best for you. I always hope for your happiness. I hope you are happy, without me. I hope you are happy, when i'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment